Wednesday, September 3, 2008

No! She's Done It Again!


So, my good friend E alerted me to yet another reappearance of the Fashion Apocolypse ,Tilda Swinton. However, I didn't have the pleasure (note sarcasm) of seeing the wardrobe debacle from head to toe. And honestly, as appalling as the photo was from boobs upward it isn't qualifying for the bottle of Pepto Bismol 'til you see it from head to toe, pale chicken legs included.

There are all kinds of descriptive analogies that could be made for this. However, when I see it all I think of is Boo Berry Cereal and Cherry Stems adorning a vintage dress suit. And really, Tilda, what would it hurt to have at least grabbed two of those Boo Berries and tape 'em to your ears? Your lack of make-up and jewelry makes you look all the more like an alien from Men In Black posing as an actress.

Someone, please call a stylist for this woman. These event handlers are tired of cleaning up vomit from all the red carpets this woman has desecrated. Heck, at this point, I'll take Rachel Zoe to help mold this woman into something presentable.

No comments:

"She seemed glad to see me.... and by watching her I began to think there was some skill involved in being a girl." - Harper Lee, To Kill A Mockingbird